Happy New Year 2021!
We all know 2020 has been a year like no other in our lives. If we thought 2001, 2004 (we had 3 hurricanes back to back in Florida that year), and 2008 (banking and job crisis), were challenging, we hadn’t seen anything until 2020. Am I right?
So, I thought now it might feel good to take stock and honor where I’ve been, in hopes to launch my 2021 off on a high note! How about you?
Yes, I honor my past and all I’ve survived.
Some of the things I have gone through were of my own making and some things happened by default. (And a few people turned a fork in my back, but they are long in my rear view mirror now—thankfully!)
My biggest accomplishments
A business coach challenged me to list my top 25 accomplishments, so whenever I felt down, I could point to each one and say, “I did that”!
Well, I had a hard time listing 20 at first and before I knew it, instead of 20 or 25, I found I had written 32! LOL
Here they are in chronological order:
- Having my 2 children
- Survived first divorce that left me and my children in a new state (alone with only 2 new friends and parents who were in no position to help at that time)
- Paid all my own bills
- Worked 10 years at a prestigious university
- Achieved two college degrees (the second with highest honors)
- Put braces on my teeth and paid for those myself
- Survived second divorce (from #2 who had major issues; since I don’t like labels though, I won’t list those here.)
- Bought my own house using creative financing
- Paid off several cars
- Sold the house for a huge profit
- Wrote both of my children big checks from the sale of that home
- Traveled across the country working as an IT consultant (3 years)
- Towed my own travel trailer and survived one whole winter in Missouri in it!
- Working in Information Technology (30+ years) both for corporate/government
- Co-wrote a well-received song when my would-be husband and I met (while I was on the road in Missouri) – https://vimeo.com/416711742?
- Married the “Love of my life” (3rd time was the charm!)
- Helped my husband buy his first house
- Refurbished and sold that house for a profit
- Bought a new townhouse together
- Learned (and continue to learn) holistic health methods to heal and integrate Spirit-Soul, Mind-Body
- Healed my body from 30+ years of asthma
- Living full-time in an RV for 10+ years
- Writing 3 books (with a 4th in progress) links at the bottom of this article
- Writing and managing two blog sites – this one and Being Wholly Vibrant
- Enjoyed time with my parents as they aged
- Gracefully accepted my parents’ passing in 2017 and 2019
- Continue to receive messages and visions from my parents in spirit since they crossed over to the Grand Beyond
- Enjoying time with my granddaughters (in person when possible or via video chats)
- Working 3.5 years from home (so was already very comfortable with it when lockdowns occurred)
- Living off the grid
- Learning how to “stay connected” even with limited/low bandwidth internet connectivity
- Surviving this pandemic/plandemic year on private off grid property (a huge undertaking at our age)
What are your biggest accomplishments?
I’m using all I’ve learned to craft a self-coaching program where a small group of 4 dig deep and integrate what we know to achieve emotional balance. Would you like to join an upcoming 4 week program? (Let me know in the comments.)
And Happy New Year, everyone! ❤️🦋🌀🎆🎉
Learn more about my Integrated Spiral program here, where we connect spiritual types more fully with their bodies and connect body conscious types with Spirituality.
Many blessings to you in ALL ways. ❤️🦋🌀
A bit about me, your Spiral Sister
I would love to speak at your bookstore, crystal shop, acupuncture / chiropractor office, or other holistic / natural fair or festival. I support healthy lifestyle businesses. For information on both of my books, visit my Amazon author’s page — Click here.
An Amazon bestselling author of two co-authored books: “Transform Your Life Book 2 Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice” and “Energy of Receiving”, available on Amazon.
Plus, my holistic health book that details how I naturally reversed asthma, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, is available now. Buy it here.
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.
Follow me on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself