A natural, holistic health, and wellness space.
It’s ALL your choice – everyday.
You can embrace the power within yourself, or give it away to someone who seems to have more authority, credentials, education, or knowledge than you. Or, you can take your power back. Lighten and transform.
The following quote illustrates my point. This sums up what Take It Upon Yourself is all about. It’s foundational. Author and speaker, Byron Katie:
Placing the blame or judgment on someone else leaves you powerless to change your experience; taking responsibility for your beliefs and judgments gives you the power to change them.
Take it upon yourself to BE the best version of who you want to be. Who you were born to be. The version of YOU that’s in alignment with your Soul.
Be healthy, active, vibrant, energetic, joyful and HAPPY!
What’s in it for you?
Abundant health and vitality and a whole new life! A whole new feeling of ease!
You only need a bit of time and willingness to learn some new things, and then, integrate the changes that most resonate with you into your daily routine. It’s easier than you think to implement some lifestyle changes to radically alter your life!
You do not have to give your power over to anyone else.
When you’re happy and healthy, you can give more to others.
As for the health aspect of this, I am here to encourage you to become your own wellness advocate.
YOU know your body better than any doctor ever could, as you’ve been living in it all of your life!
The more fine tuning you can do to guide your thoughts to accept responsibility for your health and well-being, the quicker you’ll ease into a richer, more robust and vibrant daily LIFE!
Read one of my latest blog articles here:
Are you stressed???
Stress is the body’s reaction to thoughts you are thinking. Before you even sense a feeling of stress, your body has been tuning its cells, similar to how you tune in to a radio frequency, and already begun fighting an internal war. Then, when a little “bug” comes along, your body reacts to it, but because your immune system is tired and compromised from stress, your cells aren’t strong enough to fight the foreign contaminant.
The placebo effect is scientific proof of the direct correlation between the mind and body! Thus, evolving science has proven what prophets and sages have written about for centuries!
Sadness, anger, resentment, fear, and depression impact health. Negative emotions are only useful in short bursts to prompt action and turn you to what’s best for you. Negativity weakens your immune system if you remain in an unbalanced state for a prolonged period of time. But the great news is: YOU have free will – and that means you have a POWERFUL choice!
Change your mind
Learn how to allow your mind to go with the flow in the moment before stress weakens the body systems. For a scientific study about the effects of workplace stress –> Click Here.
When you accept responsibility for your health and well-being, it affects us all.
Medications only treat symptoms. It is possible to naturally reverse many chronic diseases in the body!
So, let go of what doesn’t serve you and pick up some new thoughts and habits – then you will be better equipped to serve others.
Try my morning meditation: https://youtu.be/007ovoUowUQ
Connect, learn, and implement
Think health, longevity and vitality while perusing each of the following links (in alphabetical order) that I highly recommend:
- ACEP Energy Magazine
- Agape – Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith
- Alania Starhawk – We Believe In Light
- Anthony Profeta – Music & Meditation
- Aquarian Dreams
- ASEA Redox Cell Signaling Molecules
- Autism Hope Alliance
- Awakening Into The Sun – Always held the First weekend in March
- Awakening Wellness Center
- Barbara Brennan – School of Healing
- Big Tree School of Natural Healing
- Blue Canoe Organic Clothing
- Blue Sage Pilates
- Byron Katie – The Work
- Central Florida Raw Food
- Chris Cade
- Conscious Shift Magazine
- Cottonseed Casual Wear
- Dan McDonald – The Life Regenerator
- Dayna Wood – Integrative Counsel
- Dr. Alison J. Kay, PhD
- Dr. Bruce Lipton, PhD.
- Dr. Gabriel Cousens
- Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Dr. Len Bauduin
- Dr. Ronald Porter (Yoga teacher at Metro)
- East West College of Natural Medicine
- Ecoland Organic Clothing
- Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping)
- Florida Integrative Medical Center
- Gerson Institute
- Gregg Braden
- Healthy Traditions
- HealthQuest Wellness Center
- Hippocrates Health Institute
- Holistic Network of Florida
- In Divine Time
- Integral Church
- International Institute of Reflexology
- Ionie Retreat and Raw Food Cafe
- Isha USA – Meditation
- Jade Tree Wellness Center
- Janice Carlin, PhD
- Jennifer Carey, Counselor
- Johnny Oye, author of Monkey Brain
- Lama Nicholas Packard, Healer / Tai Chi Grand Master
- Living Healthy Institute
- Markus Rothkranz
- Mimi Kirk
- Mindvalley Academy
- Nathan Crane
- Nick Ortner
- Oh My Gauze Cotton Clothing
- Olive Drab Farm
- Pachamama Alliance
- Patricia McGivern
- Phil Fung – Artist
- Quantum University
- Raw Food World
- Resonance Academy
- Richard Murrey – Original Music & Art
- Robyn Openshaw – The Green Smoothie Girl
- Roll for Fitness – Emily Stein
- Sacred Science
- Sacred Stories
- Sadhguru – Inner Engineering, A Yogi’s Guide to Joy
- Spiritual Cinema Circle
- Suncoast Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Synergy Organic Clothing
- The Grounding (Earthing) Movie
- The Shift Network
- Theosophical Society
- Tim Ferriss
- Tree of Life Center
- Young Living essential oils (Distributor #1466165)
Natural health and wellness advocate, author and blogger, Sheila Murrey, passionately researches, experiments with, and shares her findings about all things holistic (“whole”) with a focus on Spirit, Mind, and Body. Natural health, wellness, and well-being comes from this whole body approach. More…
Sheila shares as she learns and incorporates a variety of holistic, natural, and alternative practices into her daily life guided by the flowing energetic thought: We Are All Connected
Telling the story about We Are All Connected: https://youtu.be/_ttVo3rI_i8
Virtual tip jar: https://www.paypal.me/SheilaMurrey
Connect with Sheila
- Twitter Tweets
- Sheila’s books on Amazon
- Press Room
- Press release for “The Energy of Receiving” book.
- PRlog Bio
- Sheila’s Young Living Member ID: 1466165 — Check out these essential oils –>> CLICK HERE, then PM me on Facebook, or email me, to place your order or sign up and obtain your essential oils at the members price).