Happy New Year 2021!
We all know 2020 has been a year like no other in our lives. If we thought 2001, 2004 (we had 3 hurricanes back to back in Florida that year), and 2008 (banking and job crisis), were challenging, we hadn’t seen anything until 2020. Am I right?
So, I thought now it might feel good to take stock and honor where I’ve been, in hopes to launch my 2021 off on a high note! How about you?
Yes, I honor my past and all I’ve survived.
Some of the things I have gone through were of my own making and some things happened by default. (And a few people turned a fork in my back, but they are long in my rear view mirror now—thankfully!)
My biggest accomplishments
A business coach challenged me to list my top 25 accomplishments, so whenever I felt down, I could point to each one and say, “I did that”!
Well, I had a hard time listing 20 at first and before I knew it, instead of 20 or 25, I found I had written 32! LOL
Here they are in chronological order:
- Having my 2 children
- Survived first divorce that left me and my children in a new state (alone with only 2 new friends and parents who were in no position to help at that time)
- Paid all my own bills
- Worked 10 years at a prestigious university
- Achieved two college degrees (the second with highest honors)
- Put braces on my teeth and paid for those myself
- Survived second divorce (from #2 who had major issues; since I don’t like labels though, I won’t list those here.)
- Bought my own house using creative financing
- Paid off several cars
- Sold the house for a huge profit
- Wrote both of my children big checks from the sale of that home
- Traveled across the country working as an IT consultant (3 years)
- Towed my own travel trailer and survived one whole winter in Missouri in it!
- Working in Information Technology (30+ years) both for corporate/government
- Co-wrote a well-received song when my would-be husband and I met (while I was on the road in Missouri) – https://vimeo.com/416711742?
- Married the “Love of my life” (3rd time was the charm!)
- Helped my husband buy his first house
- Refurbished and sold that house for a profit
- Bought a new townhouse together
- Learned (and continue to learn) holistic health methods to heal and integrate Spirit-Soul, Mind-Body
- Healed my body from 30+ years of asthma
- Living full-time in an RV for 10+ years
- Writing 3 books (with a 4th in progress) links at the bottom of this article
- Writing and managing two blog sites – this one and Being Wholly Vibrant
- Enjoyed time with my parents as they aged
- Gracefully accepted my parents’ passing in 2017 and 2019
- Continue to receive messages and visions from my parents in spirit since they crossed over to the Grand Beyond
- Enjoying time with my granddaughters (in person when possible or via video chats)
- Working 3.5 years from home (so was already very comfortable with it when lockdowns occurred)
- Living off the grid
- Learning how to “stay connected” even with limited/low bandwidth internet connectivity
- Surviving this pandemic/plandemic year on private off grid property (a huge undertaking at our age)
What are your biggest accomplishments?
I’m using all I’ve learned to craft a self-coaching program where a small group of 4 dig deep and integrate what we know to achieve emotional balance. Would you like to join an upcoming 4 week program? (Let me know in the comments.)
And Happy New Year, everyone! ❤️🦋🌀🎆🎉
Learn more about my Integrated Spiral program here, where we connect spiritual types more fully with their bodies and connect body conscious types with Spirituality.
A bit about me, your Spiral Sister
An Amazon bestselling author of two co-authored books: “Transform Your Life Book 2 Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice” and “Energy of Receiving”, both available on Amazon.
I would love to speak at your bookstore, crystal shop, acupuncture / chiropractor office, or other holistic / natural fair or festival. I support healthy lifestyle businesses. For information on both of my books, visit my Amazon author’s page — Click here.
After 13 years of research and work, my health book, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, is available at: https://read.barnesandnoble.com/book/take-it-upon-yourself-to-live-a-wholly-vibrant-life/
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Follow me on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.