Perhaps “clarity” (which is spoken of a LOT in the coaching world) is overrated.
I’m attempting to stay focused.
I have gotten so much done this year (though some may disagree), but really, when I list all the stuff I’ve managed to do, with all the challenges we’ve been faced with (since February), I am honestly—AMAZED!
Honestly, (though there’s really no reason to say the word “honestly” if everything you say is honest) I’m thankful to be here, to be well, safe, and getting stuff done. 🤯😉
Here’s what I’ve accomplished this year, and it’s not over yet!
- Zoom (admin and user)
- Salesforce (customizations)
- Deltak Costpoint 7
- Navigate coaching portal
- Navigate new writing portal (Writers Work)
- Affinity software
- Setup MacBook Pro – then reformatted its hard drive when it took too long to delete folders on it before sending it back
- Setup it’s replacement MacBook Air, and it still doesn’t work as easily as it should (unless you have unlimited internet to move files over), I used a USB thumb drive, BUT required additional cable and box for proper ports)!
- Early adopter of new social media platforms like:
- Telegraph, and Rumble (Been on Vimeo, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and others for many years)
- Completed a high ticket 12 month business coaching program
- Created a new transformational coaching program-read about it here: https://sheilamurrey.net/integrated-spiral/
- Off grid living:
- How to fill a generator
- Turn off/on propane shower hot water
- Turn off/on propane grill
- Fill water tanks
- Setup and attempted to use Wireless connectivity-Satellite to phone hotspot (Satellite never worked properly to initiate login and handshake to government Gateway to access a virtual machine)
- Setup and used Boost mobile MiFi (not enough bandwidth available) and later switched to AT&T MiFi (and have been using it problem free for over 3 months)
- Release the 25 pounds of excess COVID weight! (Still ongoing, but down 15 pounds as of now)
I’ll edit my initial words a bit. BIG clarity may be overrated.
Just get clear on something small, bite sized. Then follow through on that. And that’s what we’ll be doing in my new coaching program! 😉
Knowing exactly what the BIG goal is may not be necessary and may cause one to falter or stall (like an airplane that tries to ascend too fast or at too steep of an incline). Just focus on what you can do today and get it done. Eventually the picture unfolds.
At least I am learning to IN Joy the process/journey. ❤️😉
We’ve had sooo much going on! Self inflicted challenges! (Hmm maybe that’s what I should have named my new program! LOL But I wanted to name it after my most resonating things, integration and spirals 🌀 for Energy, Newgrange engravings, etc.) 😉🤷🏻♀️
A bit about me, your Spiral Sister
I would love to speak at your bookstore, crystal shop, acupuncture / chiropractor office, or other holistic / natural fair or festival. I support healthy lifestyle businesses. For information on both of my books, visit my Amazon author’s page — Click here.
An Amazon bestselling author of two co-authored books: “Transform Your Life Book 2 Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice” and “Energy of Receiving”, available on Amazon.
Plus, my holistic health book that details how I naturally reversed asthma, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, is available now. Buy it here.
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.
Follow me on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself
4 thoughts on “Clarity”
Congrats on everything you’ve achieved this year! Think we probably all have achieved more than what we realise.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I think you’re right! I love your blog! ❤️🦋🌀
You are so right, Sheila. If we all sit down and actually look at what we have ticked off along the way through this tumultuous year, we all might get a pleasant surprise. I know we have. We normally are into the bigger picture, but we found out, like you, it has not been necessary this year. And it has been quite nice for a change. I have a new iMac on its way. So, I am excited, but also dreading the installation side of things 😂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congrats on ordering your new iMac! Ours is going on about 6 years now, still chugging along. I am beginning to enjoy my MacBook Air now. Still learning my photo apps (I didn’t want to pay for Photoshop again—on the cloud.)
LikeLiked by 1 person