Here’s a cheat sheet you can use to help you easily create blog articles, especially if you love using your phone and dictating! (It works sweet if you channel!)
- Download Otter for your phone
- Speak less than 30 minutes FREE (if you go over 30 minutes you’ll have to pay Otter $12.95 for at least a month to get your entire file!)
- Export both audio and text files from Otter
- Email these files to yourself or transfer from your smartphone (I use an iPhone) directly to MacBook via AirDrop
- Copy and paste the text from the .txt file into Grammarly.
- Use the web version for FREE or add the plug-in for Grammarly so while you’re editing in WordPress via your browser, you can take advantage of it at the same time you are editing in WordPress
- Copy and paste text into WordPress to create a blog article
- Listen to the audio file while editing, as some words do not transcribe well
- Follow most of the Grammarly help it provides, but if you love fancy ways to write certain words like I do when I write the word aWEsOMe, you don’t have to accept those changes.
- In WordPress, go to the Post Settings and add the category and tags on the article
- When you feel good about your blog article, click Publish (in WordPress)
- Go to a new browser window and find your new blog article
- Read it as if you didn’t know who wrote it and check again for anything you’d like to add, remove, or change
- Make any edits and click Update (in WordPress) to publish it again
- Advertise your newly crafted blog article on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Substack, LinkedIn, etc.
- Like, share (reblog), and comment on other posts you like while in WordPress and get involved in the blogging community–we’re all here out of a passion for sharing or desire to be helpful
Most writers want to be read. We want to be heard or at least acknowledged even if others disagree with our views or opinions. Each of us shares our unique perspective.
So, if you care about growing your blog and watching your blog stats, get involved in the WordPress community! I promise if you do, you’ll see your blog stats go UP! And you may even form friendships over time and make soul connections!
If this has been helpful to you, I’d appreciate a click on Amazon to check out my new metaphysical book–here’s the link to versions (Kindle and paperback): https://amzn.to/3WV68KF
I am volunteering as a Correspondence Assistant for Dr. Raymond Moody, author of many incredible books like Life After Life and God is Bigger than the Bible. I love it so much I want to joy/work as a Correspondence Manager for a few great people when I retire! Can you guess with whom I would love to joy/work? Leave your guesses in the comments section. Wink!
Much Love! Let’s make 2023 our best year!
A bit about us:
My husband is an award-winning illustrator, plus he’s a seasoned guitarist, bass player, and songwriter (with over 400 original songs). You can view some of his artwork and listen to all of his songs at: http://listen4music.com
Here’s us: https://vimeo.com/416711742?ref=fb-share
A bit about me, your Spiral Sister
Fractal of Omniscience. “Spiral Sister”Observer & Perceiver of Energy & Wisdom from Nature. Empath|Author|Connector|Speaker|Singer. ❤️🦋🌀🎼〰️🙏🔥☯️
I would love to speak at your bookstore, crystal shop, acupuncture/chiropractor office, natural health foods store, art fair, music, or yoga festival. I support healthy lifestyle businesses. I’m an Amazon bestselling author of two co-authored books: “Transform Your Life Book 2 Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice” and “Energy of Receiving”, available on Amazon. Visit my author’s page here.
Plus, I documented how I naturally reversed 30+ years of chronic asthma in my holistic health book, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, that’s available on Barnes and Noble: here.
Be the best version of who you want to be. As it really does affect us ALL. We Are All Connected.
The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/takeonyourself/