Knowing your Soul
Some people feel it. They feel their soul within their body when they’re in the groove, happy, and sensing elation.
Some sing with soul and love soul music. And while that’s aWEsOMe, that’s not exactly what I’m referring to in this post.
When I meditate I connect with my soul. I yawn to bring in more oxygen to feed and nourish my soul (that resides in my blood). I integrate spirit into my soul. I clear out whatever is not needed. I release old traumas. Perhaps, even past life traumas.
How can you really “know” your Soul?
From what I’ve learned in the last five years
- Your Soul knows why you are here, but you may not realize why you’re here–yet
- Your Soul is not good or bad, it’s just your true Self, the part of you that has always been and will continue to be
- Your Soul is your essence, your most honest Self
- Your Soul is the real you
- As you open your “real eyes” to your Soul, it will emerge
- When you are in alignment with your Soul, you’ll feel good
- You may want to defend why you’re here to others, but you don’t have to, just let them move on (They have their own path)
- Your Soul will draw the people, places, and things to you that you need, because you don’t really need much (in the physical) to accomplish what you came here for
- Your Soul has everything it needs for you to accomplish what you came here for–just listen
- Sit with, meditate, pray, listen–you’ll know what to do
- Take action when prompted–you’ll feel a push or pull
- When you are ready, a teacher will appear–look, listen, feel, and learn
When you are in alignment with your Soul
- You’ll feel on fire
- You’ll feel on purpose
- You’ll feel appreciation for everything
- You’ll feel gratitude even when you can’t figure out what you’re grateful for
- People will say that you’re glowing
- Your eyes will sparkle or twinkle and people will notice it, and the ones who are living in alignment with their Soul, will tell you
- Your voice will be strong and full of compassion
- Things you used to find to be difficult will just sort of flow, or fall easily into place
- Some people may call you lucky
- You’ll sense that your ambition fills you with Energy, even when you’re physically tired
- You won’t feel lonely, sad, depressed, or stressed, because your Soul will be motivating you to action
- And you’ll always have something to do, something going on, not busy work, Soul directed joyful tasks
- You’ll sense a confidence in your manner that you may not have ever felt before
- Action in alignment with your Soul will somehow move mountains
- You’ll want to nurture your Soul
- You’ll be drawn to seek out your Soul more and more, and Connect with it
On the path
Your Soul, when you are on a path of DOING what you came to do, will cause you to feel wonderful good feeling emotions (Energy in motion)! You may feel a tingle, small electric kind of charge, or even goose bumps–what I call God bumps.
The concept of the Soul. When we breathe in from the larger part of Spirit, a bit of Spirit (carried by oxygen) mixes with our blood to become our Soul. As oxygen enlivens us (our blood), we express Spirit, and feel our Soul.
Note: As you start to know your Soul, you may notice that your Ego may take a hit. Just know that going into this work, as your Ego is grown out of your Beliefs (conditioning, or “programming”), but your Soul is your Truth, which must always take precedence. Your Soul shall preempt your Ego. And that’s good. Let it Be.
Be the person your Soul knows you are!
Check out this original song, I Know Stuff. It’s one of my husband’s tunes – performed and recorded in Nashville, TN. You can download it (it’s Track 13) from this link: https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/chevyfordband2
A bit about me:
An Amazon bestselling author of two co-authored books: “Transform Your Life Book 2 Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice” and “Energy of Receiving”, available on Amazon.
Plus, the brand new book that’s been in the making for 13 years, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, is now available for online sale and distribution (PDF format).
Buy it here.
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.
Follow me on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself