A day in Jesus’ life if He walked the earth NOW?
This is a question I am currently pondering: What would a day in Jesus’ life look like if He walked the earth NOW?
- Would His disciples be glued to their smartphones, while sitting in Jesus’ presence?
- Would He or His disciples watch TV, listen to the radio, talk on the phone, play video games, or get caught up in any “distractions”?
- Would He still wear sandals, shoes, or walk barefoot?
- Would Jesus own property? Maybe somewhere Off Grid, where He could commune with nature?
- Would Jesus eat processed food, or grow His own food?
- Would Jesus preach and teach from different churches or homes? Tent revivals? Sacred ancient sites? Speak on Clubhouse?
- Would Jesus drive, or walk? Ride a bicycle, or have his disciples drive him around? Perhaps use public transportation?
- How many hours a day would Jesus pray? Would He meditate?
- Would Jesus watch or play sports of any kind?
- How would Jesus CONNECT people?
Here’s one of our original songs you can listen to as you ponder some of these things:
Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below! ❤️🦋🌀🎼🙏☯️
A bit about me, your Spiral Sister and I’m on Clubhouse! I have a club on there called, Integrated Spiral. Feel free to jump in there and let’s chat!
An Amazon bestselling author of two co-authored books: “Transform Your Life Book 2 Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice” and “Energy of Receiving”, both available on Amazon.
I would love to speak at your bookstore, crystal shop, acupuncture / chiropractor office, or other holistic / natural fair or festival. I support healthy lifestyle businesses. For information on both of my books, visit my Amazon author’s page — Click here.
After 13 years of research and work, my health book, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, is available at: https://read.barnesandnoble.com/book/take-it-upon-yourself-to-live-a-wholly-vibrant-life/
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Follow me on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.