The following wraps up our example session and my previous post, where we used the Integrated Spiral™ DE-Program as a method of organizing our handwritten notes (which had previously been an unorganized, chaotic pile of note cards): https://sheilamurrey.net/2022/06/04/going-deep-with-integrated-spiral/.
Integrated Spiral session wrap
Hello everybody, my name is Sheila Murrey and I run a DE-Program called, Integrated Spiral™. This DE-Program can be used in a multitude of ways, as it’s a way of getting thoughts out of our heads (easing anxious thoughts), feeling heard and supported (by sharing in an intimate group), and putting our ideas into action (be it writing a book, creating a course, or preparing a business plan)! And now, this article wraps up the example we worked through on June 4th, 2022.
At this point, we have the pieces of information organized. Our example was to take a lot of disparate notes and create one large task, like writing a book, or developing a program or a course, or even starting a business (because we have acquired a LOT of information over our years on the earth). Haha!
We took physical action and moved our information from the 3.5 x 5 cards to whatever computing application or tool we had available. Or if we didn’t have the app or tool that we thought we might need, we downloaded and installed that.
In my previous example, we had moved all of our information to a mind map, as shown:
How the Spiral process helps
Whenever you’re interrupted or distracted from working on your project, the spiral holds space for you to stop (with different topics in play) and restart without any need to work on a schedule. You can always interweave any rabbit holes you’ve gone down as well, into the spiral pattern.
When I started working on a new course within Integrated Spiral™, I used this process and found it most effective and satisfying Indeed, the process eased the pressure off.
Copying and pasting
From the mind map, copy and paste headings and text content into whatever format needed to complete your project. For blog posts (like this one), I usually skip the mind map and move my text directly into an app on my phone, such as the WordPress app when the outcome I desire is a blog article. But for anything else, I either copy and paste into an email and send it to myself, or any kind of notes app on my phone.
Note: I quit using the Notes app on my iPhone this year because I found it was auto-saving each and every note I opened in the app and creating a gmail message, which was filling up my gmail account and I didn’t want 1000 versions of notes in my gmail account. I have been emailing myself snippets of content and using my unread emails as a way to prompt me to complete each task, whether it be adding that content to a draft version of something on my computer or creating a social media post, etc.
Here’s a quick list of applications and tools you may consider using (even for simply one part of your project) depending upon the outcome desired:
- WordPress app (I use the app on my phone to begin a draft, then complete each blog article from the browser WordPress app on my laptop)
- Word (on a PC), Pages (on a Mac), or Docs (Google Docs) for any written text
- Excel (on a PC), Numbers (on a Mac), or Sheets (found within Google Docs) application for any kind of accounting or sorting project, like a budget or list of titles you want to alphabetize
- PowerPoint (on a PC), Keynote (on a Mac), or Slides (Google Docs) for any kind of course or presentation
- Forms (on a PC), Forms (Google Docs) for any kind of online forms creation software, such as: 123FormBuilder, Cognito Forms, Form.io, Form Tools, JotForm, Ninja Forms, TellForm, Typeform, or Wufoo.
- Facebook “Story” builder (can create and not publish a story and screen capture to use their backgrounds) for building social media memes
- SurveyMonkey for online surveys
Create a draft version
Weave all of your parts or chapters together to form the draft version. You might consider sharing the draft with several beta testers (those friends or family, even other WordPress readers) who will read your work and spot any details you may have missed, such as spelling, grammar, or overall readability.
Make any changes to the draft that are necessary.
If you are creating a book or course, you may want to copy and paste your content into specific proprietary systems such as WordPress or Smashwords for self-publishing. Or at this point, you could send your edited manuscript to an editor or publisher.
FEELING check point
One of the big benefits of this process is the feelings of ease that are built into it.
How are you feeling now?
You’ve had to search and find a few tools perhaps. Did that grow your curiosity? Good!
You’ve had to stop to take care of anything else pressing. When you returned to this task, did you find it easier? You could find your place to begin again, with ease?
Now, that you’re nearing completion, are you feeling the accomplishment in this? And yes, mental ease? If so, brilliant! That’s a big benefit of this DE-Program philosophy and loose framework.
Integrated Spiral™ Daily Gratitude F-L-O-W
Let’s do this main process WITHIN Integrated Spiral™. (As before, I’m letting you ALL in on a bit of a secret! Shhhh… haha!)
Perform the DAILY Gratitude F-L-O-W consisting of the following movements:
- Bow flow, sweep hands together – from the outside in
- From the inside tap or pat, hug and swipe the body
- Think/Consider: Ancestors. Breath. Water. Spiral blood flow. Foods that nourish.
This is the morning gratitude ritual we can do before we begin work (on anything) and at the end to honor and release our time.
Breathe with the movements. From and with an open heart in all directions. Movement starts from the inside. Turn, turn turn in the image of the spiral. Food starts from the outside. Gratitude for all inside and outside. “We can choose the thoughts we dwell on” Les Brown. That’s a quote. Think: Listen to what I tell myself. How am I doing? Scale radius units human ratios universe. Observational units unified physics, energy mass surface to volume, ratio relationships, effects (Nassim Haramein) and the division of space and space memory. Electromagnetism diverging opposite of gravity, converging one attracts, one repels. Divergent and convergent.
Rest in the spaces between and the thoughts grow larger with practice, mind my own energy or manage my own energy. We are each a fractal of Omniscience.
We work, honor, rest, and meditate while playing in the space of the Integrated Spiral™.
Spiral summary list
In summary, the main ideas are to:
- Use the Integrated Spiral™ process to ease your mind and move thoughts to index cards, talking through the cards and recording using Otter to transcribe
- Organize the cards in a spiral fashion to bring order and a feeling of space in and leave room to add, as well as hold space for when you are distracted
- Stack (by turning each category of cards a quarter turn and placing on top of each other) if you have to stop the process at any point and clear the table, bed, or floor space where you’ve been working
- Mind map for additional clarity, as needed (and if desired) especially helpful if you’ll reuse chunks of content for additional projects
- Copy and paste from the mind map (or Otter file if you skipped the mind mapping) to whichever phone app or computing tool you think will work best depending up the outcome you desire
- Create a draft version
- Find willing victims (hehe) readers to beta test the project, read the book, take the course, or join the program
- Edit and polish (before copying and pasting into final a proprietary system, especially if you’re using something like Smashwords to self-publish a book)
- Send the manuscript to an editor or publisher, or choose to self-publish
- Everything happens for a reason and purpose. So, our purpose here is to “connect the dots” as we bridge Heaven to Earth. See my previous blog dedicated to we’re all connected, you may wish to read.
We are complete
Did you enjoy (IN Joy) these two articles?
Did the spiral process intrigue you?
Would you like to get to give it a try? If so join us here.
And remember, everything is a suggestion. (Wink!)
Many blessings to you in ALL ways. Amen. Namaste. OM
A bit about me, your Spiral Sister
Fractal of Omniscience. “Spiral Sister”🌀Observer & Perceiver of Energy & Wisdom from Nature. Empath|Author|Connector|Speaker|Singer.❤️🦋🌀🎼〰️🙏🔥☯️
I would love to speak at your bookstore, crystal shop, acupuncture / chiropractor office, natural health foods store, art fair, music or yoga festival. I support healthy lifestyle businesses. I’m an Amazon bestselling author of two co-authored books: “Transform Your Life Book 2 Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice” and “Energy of Receiving”, available on Amazon. Visit my author’s page here.
Plus, I documented how I naturally reversed 30+ years of chronic asthma in my holistic health book, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, that’s available on Barnes and Noble: here.
Be the best version of who you want to be. As it really does affect us ALL. We Are All Connected.
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/takeonyourself/