Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life
Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, introduces the basic concepts of health and wellness from the holistic perspective. After 13 years of researching alternative medicine healing modalities, self experimentation and much trial and error, this practical guide was written to help you flow with your Soul essence and live a wholly vibrant life.
- Do you have a chronic health issue?
- Would you like to reduce or eliminate your need for pharmaceutical medications?
- Are you interested in natural health remedies, alternative, or holistic treatments, but others have asked you, “Don’t you think if there was something better than the treatments the doctor recommended, that he or she would know about it”?
- Are you interested in holistic health practices, yet hold a limited belief about some because you don’t know who to trust, think they’re scientifically untested/unproven, or don’t want to be fooled?
- Do you feel hopeless or confused by conflicting health information or advice?
- Doctors know that stress and anxiety depresses the immune system, but why?
- What does it mean to “go inward” or be aligned with your Soul? How do we even know if we have a Soul?
Yes, mysteries abound.
Yet, there are ways to know what’s good for You.
Science does not know where Consciousness is located. Yet, sages, gurus, and prophets for millenia have taught us to:
Be Still and Know.
The information available to you in, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, will help you:
- Manage stress (Mind-Body methods)
- Breathe more fully (Pranayama breathing)
- Establish a well-rounded and more informed health team of professionals
- Strategies and tips for staying well and BEing your most vibrant self
Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life offers you:
- Suggestions and tips on natural and common sense ways of maneuvering through health issues.
- 50+ questions you can use (or modify) when you need to visit any health professionals, to get the best attention and care you deserve.
- Simple and practical advice you can incorporate into your daily routine, and others, that you can try before you head to a doctor’s office.
- Learn ideas and suggestions to relieve stress, and find the benefits of mental balance and clarity. Discover the benefits that daily physical and flexible actions bring. Gain a rich understanding of the many options available to you by way of alternative, complementary, and integrative medicine modalities.
Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life shines a light on the information you need to enhance your personal life—and after you take care of You, think how much more you’ll have to offer those you love.
How to get your copy:
Let’s make this easy, yet, kind of old school.
Send $22 to PayPal.Me/SheilaMurrey and include your email address.
In return, you’ll receive one email with PDF files of the updated, 200+ page, full color book for your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Or click here, to get your ebook copy via Barnes and Noble books:
Printed copies are $35. We want to save trees though, right?
This is the book Sheila has been writing for 13 years. The manuscript was completed 8/6/2018. Then, additional editing was completed, along with getting the book placed into the artful layout by Sheila’s husband, Richard Murrey (who is a professional graphics artist for NASA).
Sheila has been told that she’s a BRIDGE to the lay person (nonprofessional or inexperienced) who may be going to traditional MDs and not able to resolve their issues or understand where they come from (root cause/s), my book is an introduction to many natural and holistic health options and most importantly, offers HOPE!
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.
Follow Sheila on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself