Because Alzheimer’s runs in one side of my family, three of my family members died with or of it, I do all I can to prevent it.
- I study, research, and try a multitude of natural supplements and herbs
- Do Pilates, Yoga, and Qigong, daily
- I meditate, daily
- I also practice mindfulness
- I read a lot about Epigenetics
- We take a liquid redox signaling molecule product, daily. The only one that’s patented
- Breathe deeply and release stressful thoughts throughout each day
- I hydrate with distilled water, unsweetened tea, coconut water, golden milk and more
- I take supplements that improve my hydration (such as Hydrate from Primal Life Organics)
- Take herbal supplements (non THC CBD oil)
- Sing, dance, and move to music
- Challenge my brain by troubleshooting issues and playing brain enhancing games
- Pay attention when talking with others and employ Active Listening skills
- Move my body to move the breath throughout my body
- Do fascia blasting at least twice a week, even on my scalp
- Use red light therapy
- Do acupressure on myself each night
- Do Yamuna body rolling
- Cook healthy whole (not processed) foods
- Eat plenty of green veggies
- I laugh a lot—and try to not take myself sooo seriously
- I use Essential oils
I started using Young Living essential oils many years ago. Then I experimented with other brands, only buying the blends I loved most from Young Living.
I have the Essential Oils Desk Reference 3rd Edition by D. Gary Young and Healing Oils of the Bible by David Stewart. Both do an excellent job (like an encyclopedia of the oils), and why we must get our oils from the most reputable and pure sources (due to solvents used, etc.) when the oils are distilled.
I recently referenced these books when I misquoted something about Frankincense on a Facebook Live video.
There really is a vast amount of information to be learned about the oils.
I took a class from DoTerra, and love how they promote education. After that class, I had one of the most important visits with my mother (weeks before she passed away), when I annointed her with the oils and performed AromaTouch on her feet. It was on Easter 2017, and I am forever grateful that I’d learned to do this technique and then took my oils when I went to visit.
I have experienced deep healing from Raindrop Therapy from a massage therapist using a combination of oils. If someone wants to save money on these, consider the ways you will use the oils. Scenting a room or cleaning? Less expensive brands will work. Putting on your body or ingesting, only use therapeutic / food grade oils that have been tested for quality.
NOTE: A person near and dear to me called to thank me for telling him about Kratom tea and Hemp CBD oil! He said he is now released from a 17 year addiction to opioids!! Said he doesn’t even need to smoke pot anymore!!!
I drank Kratom for a few months and found it quite energizing! However, it also led me to experience hives, so I had to give it up. If you’re not sensitive to it, Kratom may be something you’ll want to try.
Many blessings to you in ALL ways.
A bit about me, your Spiral Sister
I would love to speak at your bookstore, crystal shop, acupuncture / chiropractor office, or other holistic / natural fair or festival. I support healthy lifestyle businesses. For information on both of my books, visit my Amazon author’s page — Click here.
An Amazon bestselling author of two co-authored books: “Transform Your Life Book 2 Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice” and “Energy of Receiving”, available on Amazon.
Plus, my holistic health book that details how I naturally reversed asthma, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, is available now. Buy it here.
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.
Follow me on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself