A day in Jesus’ life if He walked the earth NOW?
This is a question I am currently pondering: What would a day in Jesus’ life look like if He walked the earth NOW?
- Would His disciples be glued to their smartphones, while sitting in Jesus’ presence?
- Would He or His disciples watch TV, listen to the radio, talk on the phone, play video games, or get caught up in any “distractions”?
- Would He still wear sandals, shoes, or walk barefoot?
- Would Jesus own property? Maybe somewhere Off Grid, where He could commune with nature?
- Would Jesus eat processed food, or grow His own food?
- Would Jesus preach and teach from different churches or homes? Tent revivals? Sacred ancient sites? Beaches? Street corners? Speak on social media?
- Would Jesus drive, or walk? Ride a bicycle, or have his disciples drive him around? Perhaps use public transportation?
- How many hours a day would Jesus pray? Would He meditate?
- Would Jesus watch or play sports of any kind?
- How would Jesus CONNECT people?
Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below! ❤️🦋🌀🎼🙏☯️
Many blessings to you in ALL ways. ❤️🦋🌀〰️
A bit about me, your Spiral Sister
I would love to speak at your bookstore, crystal shop, acupuncture / chiropractor office, or other holistic / natural fair or festival. I support healthy lifestyle businesses. For information on both of my books, visit my Amazon author’s page — Click here.
An Amazon bestselling author of two co-authored books: “Transform Your Life Book 2 Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice” and “Energy of Receiving”, available on Amazon.
Plus, my holistic health book that details how I naturally reversed asthma, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, is available now. Buy it here.
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.
Follow me on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself